Lenguas Academia
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

COMPRENDRE - APPRENDRE - AIMER - S'AMUSER

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!

+4
Maxou24
b0ub0u_13
black-pearl
Laurenne Galois
8 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Empty
MessageSujet: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptySam 8 Sep - 13:01

Hey all you Aussie peeps, my name's Ash and I'm the forums resident Australian, hence the name Australien_Fille, which means Australian Girl. This little place is for all those people who are thinking how the heck am I supposed to understand all this goobledy glop we call French? Well I have a website that can help, it's: babelfish.altavista.com
It's very helpful and will translate everything so we can all have fun on the same site!
By the way, sirry Eliza but I want to start this, you can delete it if you want, it just seemed like a good idea to let people know that English peeps are here! YAY!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Laurenne Galois
» Je suis un ange en enfer ...

Féminin Nombre de messages : 495
Langues que tu apprends : x Espagnol Japonais Italien Allemand

Petite fiche
PUF: Zaza
Commentaire sur le forum:
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Left_bar_bleue100/100Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMar 11 Sep - 12:01

Hi Ashleigh you are to make a presentation on yourself ! Smile You have to copy the formular and answer all of the questions lol
Good luck xD
https://apprends-a-parler.frenchboard.com
black-pearl

Féminin Nombre de messages : 18

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptySam 15 Sep - 17:45

heu .....
what is your blabla french ?
b0ub0u_13
» Administratrice principale

Féminin Nombre de messages : 319
Langues que tu apprends : Anglais

Petite fiche
PUF: Juju
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Left_bar_bleue0/0Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptySam 15 Sep - 20:08

Hello Black Pearl! How are you?

Sorry, i speak a little bite english... (Je m'entraine lol)
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Left_bar_bleue100/100Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyDim 16 Sep - 6:29

Hum just to let you know Ashleigh is one of my english friends and she is Mustang.

She doesn't know how to speak french except I've learnt her some words like cheval xD
black-pearl

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyDim 16 Sep - 18:39

(cheval c'est horse ^^)

boubou j'ai rien pigé XD
admin non plus XD
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Left_bar_bleue0/0Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyDim 16 Sep - 21:23

J'ai essayée de traduire mais beaucoup de mots m'échappent... Tout ce que je comprends c'est que ton amie anglaise est Mustang et qu'elle ne sais pas parler Français... À moins que je me trompe?
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyLun 17 Sep - 10:17

Oui, tu as tout compris !
Je n'aimerais pas être à sa place en tout cas, mais j'essaie de faire des efforts : j'ai fait un formulaire et réécris le règlement en anglais ^^ !
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyLun 17 Sep - 22:03

Oui, c'est une très bonne idée! Ça pourra toujours l'aider mais pour le reste, se sera difficile...
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMar 18 Sep - 10:40

C'est pour ça que je pensais faire une traduction pour tout les cours mais se sera long ...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMar 18 Sep - 12:54

Je peux parler du français, pas beaucoup cependant. Je suis XD australien et de toute façon, parce que je suis anglais ne signifie pas que je ne sais pas ce que vous dites. Je suis LOL très souple !
mon Français est terrible ! desole ! je parle anglais... Sad !!!!!!!!!!
black-pearl

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMar 18 Sep - 21:41

ne t'inquiéte pas, on comprend quand même ce que tu dit lol
au fait comment on dit "je" en anglais ?
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMar 18 Sep - 22:45

Ne t'en fais pas Mustang, nous comprennons lorsque tu parle Wink

Black-Pearl, je en Anglais c'ets "I".
Maxou24
» Modo et fière de l'être
Maxou24

Féminin Nombre de messages : 66
Langues que tu apprends : Allemand & Italien

Petite fiche
PUF: Maxou24

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMer 19 Sep - 3:40

Mustang : You speak very good in French Wink It's ok for an australian Smile
http://auxergalopin.aceboard.fr
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMer 19 Sep - 3:51

My english is very bad... Your french is good.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMer 19 Sep - 10:44

wow! thats amazing! you two speak perfect english! how do you know so much???? And also, i am very sorry but I did not understand the things you said after my thing. Sad (I have a translator and it didn't do a very good job LOL!)
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMer 19 Sep - 12:05

I'll do the job for your translator ash lol !

ne t'inquiéte pas, on comprend quand même ce que tu dit lol
au fait comment on dit "je" en anglais ? :
Don't worry, we understand what you say lol !
By the way what is 'je' (I) in english ?

Ne t'en fais pas Mustang, nous comprennons lorsque tu parles.
Black-Pearl, je en Anglais c'ets "I".
Don't worry Mustang, we understand when you speak/talk.
Black Pearl, I in english is I !! ^^
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyMer 19 Sep - 22:02

Je crois que je ne resterais pas longtemps dans ce sujet... Je n'ai pas compris la moitié de ce que vous avez dit >.<
Maxou24
Maxou24

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 0:16

Mais noooon ! Avec ce forum, tu en vas en apprendre beaucoup Wink T'inquiète pas Smile
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 1:15

J'espère... En plus, je parle sur msn avec un gars qui ne parle que Anglais et Espagnol!
Maxou24
Maxou24

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 2:18

Lool ^^
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 10:28

pensez à moi ! vous connaissez quel eachother indique, je pas . j'ai besoin de traducteurs pour m'aider. Francais est dur. lol!
and english isn't that hard, it is pretty easy, actually. LOL! and another thing, someone things I am a boy, I am not, I'm a girl hehe.
d'ailleurs, certains pensent que je suis un garçon, mais je suis réellement moi fille
I know i am not so good in francais but i do try... its easier for me to speak english, eliza, you'll just have to translate for me! >.<
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 10:32

quel est votre animal de favori ?
mon animal prefere est le cheval ... j'aime les chevaux, je les respire
il est vraiment bon parce qu'à mon highschool l'année prochaine ils font l'équitation comme sport !
in english, what im TRYING to say is that at my high school next year equestrian (horseriding) is a sport there! how cool is that?
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 10:48

Lol Ashleigh ^^ et lol pour les autres.

Wow equestrian at high school ? But aren't you going to LJBC ?
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! EmptyJeu 20 Sep - 22:15

My favorite animals is the cats! I like the cats^^

Mustang, i speak a little bite english, i can't help you whit french Sad
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! Empty

Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!
Page 1 sur 6Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant