Lenguas Academia
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

COMPRENDRE - APPRENDRE - AIMER - S'AMUSER

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!

+4
Maxou24
b0ub0u_13
black-pearl
Laurenne Galois
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyVen 21 Sep - 10:24

yes, at LJBC they have an equestrian team! how cool is that? b0ub0u, you say bit not bite and whit is with ;D
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Laurenne Galois
» Je suis un ange en enfer ...

Féminin Nombre de messages : 495
Langues que tu apprends : x Espagnol Japonais Italien Allemand

Petite fiche
PUF: Zaza
Commentaire sur le forum:
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyVen 21 Sep - 10:40

Allright then ^^ I am going to be part of an orchestra next year...
https://apprends-a-parler.frenchboard.com
b0ub0u_13
» Administratrice principale

Féminin Nombre de messages : 319
Langues que tu apprends : Anglais

Petite fiche
PUF: Juju
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyVen 21 Sep - 15:06

Hoo sorry lol
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyVen 21 Sep - 15:13

PTDR Smile Today was the interschool carnival and me and Mustang were laughing at you xDDD sorry it is so funny to see french peeps trying to speak english !!!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptySam 22 Sep - 9:05

lol i know, ayye? and dont worry ADMIN you can call me ash, i dont mind. it unreal ur gonna be in an ochestra, i bet u'll become famous and then I can say "i knew her in school!"
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptySam 22 Sep - 9:11

so how is life in france b0ub0u? (i would ask others but they dont speak english) I've never been to france, ive actually never left my country so I have no idea. one day i want to ride in europe (on a horse of course)...

tomorrow is my friend kellie's birthday and tonight i am going to club capricorn (a place in yanchep) to stay in a cabin overnight for a bday sleepover! its gunna be unreal.

so anyway, i dont know why im talking about my personal life on here lol

anywayz, write lotsa stuff! Very Happy
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptySam 22 Sep - 14:25

[Elle a demandé à B0ub0u_13 comment était la vie en France. Elle n'a jamais voyagé autre part qu'en Australie (là ou on vit) et elle voudrait bien voyager à cheval en Europe.
Demain c'est l'anniversaire d'une de sa/ma copine et ce soir, elle va aller au Club Capricorn (un endroit à Yanchep (qui est aussi un endroit xD)) pour un sleepover (là ou tu dors avec tes copines).

Oulalla quelle traduction xD !! ^^ C'était pour ceux qui ne comprenneraient pas !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 9:11

lol thanks! hard ayye? i can try and talk in french if it'll be easier...OMG my brace came off! i was at kellies party and i drank lemonade and im not allowed and one of the metal bits came off! AAARRRGGGHH!!
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 9:39

[Elle a un appareil dentaire et elle a dit qu'elle a bu de la limonade et un petit bout de métal est partit.

YUCK xD[/i]
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 11:00

theres nothing gross about that...!
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 12:38

I noticed Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Did it hurt really badly ?
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche
Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 23:05

Admin a écrit:
[Elle a demandé à B0ub0u_13 comment était la vie en France.

Je ne vis pas en France! O_o
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 10:15

no it didnt hurt, not at all Very Happy
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 10:18

sorry b0ub0u, i did not know!!!! which country do you live?
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 0:22

I live in Canada. And you?
Maxou24
» Modo et fière de l'être
» Modo et fière de l'être
Maxou24

Féminin Nombre de messages : 66
Langues que tu apprends : Allemand & Italien

Petite fiche
PUF: Maxou24

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 0:28

Mustang lives in Australia Smile Me too, I live in Canada, at Québec Smile
http://auxergalopin.aceboard.fr
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 0:42

I live in Quebec me too!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 10:16

oh yes, because in some parts of canada they speak french dont they? sorry!
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 10:35

Yes they do Smile And in another part they speak english,, don't they ???
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 12:09

yeah, do you rmember Hannah? She was from Canada and she spoke english but her mum was french Very Happy
b0ub0u_13

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 23:55

J'ai pas tout compris là...
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMer 26 Sep - 10:39

[J'ai dit que dans une autre partie du Canada ils parlent anglais et Mustang à did 'Ouais, tu te souviens le fille Hannah qui venait du Canada et sa mère était française ?' [Mustang [b]me[/e] parlait].
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyMer 26 Sep - 10:59

desole b0ub0u i forgot!!!!!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptySam 29 Sep - 10:10

pardon me if im not mistaken but i can see some alterations have been made zaza? i reckon they're awseome. i better work on my own forum ayye? ill do my bit in advertising ... wait no, this site duznt allow advertising. lol. ok, if u want to see what my site is called then look on my profile...was that advertising? hmmmm dunno. HEY THESE QUESTION MARKS LOOK LIKE SSSSSS'SSSSS. ? see? HA! OMG im in luv with these question marks.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Laurenne Galois

Petite fiche

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 EmptyVen 12 Oct - 6:29

I'll just delete some ??? because other wise the forum just ... lose it's size lol
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!   Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd! - Page 2 Empty

Come here to talk English and hang with the Aussie crowd!
Page 2 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant